Hilton Hospital for Animals offers boarding for dogs and cats (as well as some avian and exotic pets) so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel. (Daycare is also available. Please call 516-887-2914 for more information.)
At Hilton Hospital for Animals, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Outdoor Leash Walks
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Individual Playtime
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella (Kennel Cough), and Canine Influenza
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies Vaccine
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites
Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at 516-612-3699 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!